Thursday, September 24, 2015

Desperation

I have a deep, profound love for Rumi. In moments of desperation like this moment, like last night, like last Tuesday, whenever desperation seeks me out I have to get quiet and think about cultivating that which I am truly here in this life to do, because desperation isn't it.
Yoga pants and a tiny body don't make me perfect. My ability to weather storms for myself by myself... that is what I am seeking.
To become my own shelter.
I am here in this life to learn how to put myself first - to love myself first - to enjoy my own company first. And then to share my experience, and to hold your hand in the dark. I'm here to write and to teach.
Why are you here?
"What you seek is seeking you." ~ Rumi


1 comment:

  1. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! yoga pants for women

    ReplyDelete